Lead manufacturing and process engineering activities within the facility primarily by planning, coordinating, and supervising engineers and staff. Work closely with manufacturing supervisors and managers to ensure all project/customer requirements are met while accomplishing production goals. Responsible for meeting project deadlines.
- Manage all manufacturing engineering activities
- Assign and supervise tasks; review results; seek improvement when necessary (accuracy, quality, timeliness, performance)
- Create, monitor, and update appropriate metrics for presentation to senior leaders
- Determine and meet project milestones and deadlines
- Monitor and document project statuses
- Define and create controlled documents
- Create/refine manufacturing requirements and methods
- Coach, mentor, and train engineers, staff, and others to increase their manufacturing knowledge, use of Lean principles, and cGMP.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Experience; Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering or related science field
- 5+ years in a regulated industry, medical device manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Computer Aided Design and Engineering tools
Please send your resume :